"believe me, my young friend, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as messing about in boats!"
-the wind in the willows
fun thing to do on a saturday afternoon when the weather's nice:
1. rent boats from the central park boathouse with some friends (thanks, soukups!),
2. paddle around for a bit,
3. wish you'd brought bread to feed the ducks
4. spot some turtles
5. race to see who's boat is fastest,
6. paddle under the tunnel and kiss your lover
7. if you're a baby, fall asleep in yer mama's arms,
8. paddle back as fast as you can before your hour's up.
the central park boathouse
open 10AM till dusk, april-november
in the park near west 72nd street